World

Man dies of electrocution while putting up Indian flag for Independence Day

Supermarket staff member eliminated as tricolour’s iron flagpole entered call with power

A 45-year-old male passed away of electrocution while installing a tricolour on a store in Madhya Pradesh’s Khargone area in advance of the nation’s freedom day, authorities stated on Sunday.

The occurrence happened on Saturday night in Narmada Roadway location under Barwaha police headquarters restrictions, some 80 kilometres from the area head office, an authorities stated.

The male, determined as Mohan Patel, passed away while he was installing the nationwide flag on an iron pole which can be found in call with a power supply line on the roofing system of a structure real estate the grocery store store, Barwaha police headquarters in-charge Prakash Vaskale stated.

He functioned as a staff member at the grocery store store, possessed by regional resident Ashok Khandelwal, he stated.

The authorities have actually signed up an instance and also additional examination is underway, the authorities included.

The nation’s 75th freedom day will certainly be commemorated on Monday.

Back to top button