Dubai: Salik ups IPO size to 24.9% due to strong investor demand

The significant rise in the shares supplied by the firm supplies capitalists with an extremely appealing worth suggestion

Dubai’s road-toll driver Salik on Friday introduced that it has actually enhanced the variety of shares supplied in its IPO– from 1.5 billion normal shares to 1.86 billion (1,867,500,000).

This step– which comes as an action to solid capitalist need– boosts the IPO dimension from 20 to 24.9 percent of Salik’s share funding, with the Federal government of Dubai remaining to possess 75.1 percent.

Salik has actually likewise gotten an authorization from the Stocks as well as Commodities Authority (SCA) to allot the rise to corresponding tranches. The initial as well as 3rd tranches (in accumulation) will certainly raise from 120 million to 145 million (145,725,000) normal shares.

The 2nd tranche (for professional capitalists) will certainly raise from 1.38 billion to 1.72 billion (1,721,775,000) normal shares.

The bigger IPO dimension adheres to Salik’s choice to establish the deal cost at Dh2 per share on September 13.

This supplies capitalists with an extremely appealing worth suggestion, as well as likewise mirrors Salik’s prioritisation of sustaining aftermarket trading efficiency, post-listing.

The membership duration for the Salik IPO stays unmodified– it will certainly shut on September 20 for people as well as September 21 for professional capitalists.

Financiers that took part in the UAE retail deal will certainly be alerted of their allowance of shares by means of SMS on September 26.

Salik is anticipated to begin trading on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) on September 29, under the sign ‘SALIK’ as well as ISIN AEE01110S227. The firm’s beginning market capitalisation is anticipated to be Dh15 billion (US$ 4.1 billion).

Back to top button