World

Indian airline makes emergency landing in Coimbatore after smoke warning

The aircraft from Bengaluru was lugging 92 travelers

A Go First trip bound for Man, Maldives was drawn away to Coimbatore on Friday when a ‘damaged’ smoke detector went off mid-air, resources stated.

The Bengaluru-Male aircraft was lugging 92 travelers. The airplane landed securely at the airport terminal as well as has actually been parked in the apron.

The pilot reported that all procedures were regular, the resources stated without specifying.

The alarm system went off after the twin engines presumably overheated. The designers examined the engines as well as stated that there was some ‘mistake’ in the alarm system as well as stated that the airplane was fit to take a trip, the resources stated.

Consequently, it continued in the direction of its location, the resources included.

When inquired about this occurrence, a Go First representative stated: “The issue is being examined by the Go First design group as well as correction is underway.”

Back to top button